Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rosette Tutorial


Hi all....please excuse the quality of these pics but let me tell you its harder to hold things and get them to come out clearly when you are the cameraman & the teacher..haha...at any rate, if you have any questions please feel free to email me....It's pretty self explanatory unless you can't make out the pics...take a piece of card stock, double sided adhesive, and ribbon...other than scisoors thats all you'll need...lay enough adhesive down to house the amount of ribbon you'll want..this depends on you and the size of the flower you are wanting....twist ribbon as you begin to lay it and make sure to press down so it won't come out unraveled on you... as I said this can be as big or as small as you like...anyway, sometime today I'll post what I put my flowers on and you will be able to see up close...until then have a fabulous day....Sandi

No comments: