Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Award!!


Now I feel really guilty that I've not kept up with my blog lately. With Thanksgiving and work its been quite the month hasn't it. Anyway, with this award, I have to do two things. The first is answering the following questions.

6 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

My family---Jim, Stevie, & Amy.

My BFF'S--Connie & Kim (I can't choose who is first so I did them alphabetically, hehe!!)


My purple playroom (technically its not purple, its very pale lilac, but I like to say its purple) that is filled with all my craftin supplies.


My nieces & nephews---all of them, regular and grands.


I love the smell of fresh rain on the earth..There is nothing like it...


My home---small, but just how I like it..There truly is no place like home!!



2nd is the following: Six bloggers I want to give the Kreativ Blogger Award
to (in alphabetical order)


Cinny


Connie


Emily


Jen


Jim


Kim


I am off on Thursday and I plan without to fail to post some projects of some kind. Enjoy and I hope to hear from you all real soon.



No comments: