Thursday, August 7, 2008

STAR PERFORMERS



Monday was our monthly "Star Performers" meeting which to those of you who don't know, its the SU group I belong to. There are 4 of us downline & one adoptee. These are really neat girls who love to stamp, play & clip those 40% off Hob/Lob coupons just like I do!! Anyway, it was a fun filled morning complete with a make take. We used new SU products which will be available on August 11. I am anxiously awaiting my catalogs as are my customers. The new colors are delicious and fresh and the sneak peeks of the new products well lets just say I have a huge list of must buys and i've not even seen the catalog yet. Jim is curious how exactly that happens. Don't ask, don't tell is my policy. I just smile and move on. Anyway, there were 3 of us that exchanged this time. Lynette's is the first, Emily's is second and mine is the SOCK MONKEY. Can you tell I am just a little excited about that set? It brings back so many memories. Sheila, my upline was kind enough to lend me her stamp set until I get mine ordered. I will do it completely different the next time though. I love the freshness of Lynette's and Emily's sort of has that cottagy feel that I love. I stepped way out of the box on my sock monkey. As I said, I would change things but it was a great challenge for me. Anyway, enjoy and I hope to see you again tomorrow.

No comments: