Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!


August is my SU! anniversary. I've been with SU! for a year now. I can't believe how fast its gone and how much fun its been. So, my three favorite customers have already received the first of 3 goodies to celebrate this. They all received their free catalogs yesterday ( ok, so you're still waiting on yours Connie, its on its way). Today I have posted gift #2. Just in time to use if they should find anything in that new catalog. Tell me what you think girls. Happy Anniversary to use all!! And thanks for a great year! Oh, and who knows when #3 will be posted. All I can promise is that it'll be this month. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Tweetpea said...

What a great idea! IMy annicersary is coming up soon also and maybe I should do something like this.