Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ooo Lala!!!

Long time no see!!! Life does have a way of taking us in different directions!!! The only major crafting I've been doing lately has either been for work or for my grandson, Dylan. We have an Adult Education class at our local library where I not only work, but get to teach classes as well. I love it!!! At any rate, this is a class I taught a couple of months ago and mine is on the far right...i forgot my glass knob for the top, but used a mini Christmas ornament for the top, which turned out ok but I'm still gonna change it out, hahaha... This was such a fun class and the only reason there are only 3, is because the other girls were still stuffing their forms.... This is not by any means my design, but just knew it would be a fun class and something pretty to go in my playroom!!!...You can find all the directions here and be sure and watch the video, it will give you step by step instructions and makes putting on the side pieces so very easy... I hope you enjoyed taking a peek and give this one a try...It would make a beautiful gift for a birthday or even Christmas! Blessings, Sandi

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

fabulous project!!love it~