Friday, May 27, 2011

Tim Holtz Configuration Box


I started this box at a class I did at Craft Crossing in Gonzales a couple months ago. I love shadow box things.

I had temporarily misplaced my "goodies" but finally found them and was able to get it finished this past week. I have another in the works for my bedroom and it will be more shabby chicy (is that a word?) and I am hoping to finish by tomorrow, but you all know how tomorrow can turn into a month or two for me, haha....

I'm sorry the pic isn't the greatest but with the clear sheet on the front of the box, it was hard for me not to have shadows so it is what it is and I hope you enjoy looking. All my goodies are pieces my son and husband collected for me when we lived in Europe. I love brass (ok, used to, haha) and I have a passion for anything delft.

These boxes are the neatest things and now TH comes out with one that is like a printers box...i have special plans for that one for my playroom...enjoy and I hope to see you soon...I have my craftin bug back!!!

Sandi

8 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Sandi~ it turned out so good~you did a fantastic job!!!! Doesn't it make you feel good that your "goodies" won't be lost again!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! You crafty queen!!!! Now you HAVE to come on the JUne 11th for some awesome classes here at Craft Crossing!!! LOL

cardsister said...

Well look at you!! Beautiful shadow box-you really did a great job on it! So glad your crafty bug is back-I missed it!

Carol W. said...

Fantastic job - it turn out amazing. TFS

Tania said...

That looks fab! I love it.

Ally said...

Ooh this is lovely!

a paper pauper said...

Fantastic shadow box! You've inspired me to get busy on mine!

Imke said...

Awesome box !