Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Scrappin'




Hi all...I've been on a roll lately...I have been entering challenges to get me in gear to get these pics done and out of the box...I also just returned from Craftygoodies home where I was able to meet up with CardSister as well. It was a great couple of days...got to scrap and alter just a bit..I will post a few more pics tomorrow after work as I still have to find the right thickers to put on my layout...at any rate, we went to CKC in San Marcos and then to a fab little scrapbookin store where we found lots of goodies to bring home...I always enjoy gettin together with the girls to play but i am always happy to get home to dh....here's a couple of pics i wanted to share..one is of Connie doing a make & take at CKC and the other is a layout i did last week. The challenge was on Labor and my job and I wasn't lovin it, but as the girls say, it is what it is..haha....Adios and I'll see ya tomorrow!!!! Sandi

1 comment:

cardsister said...

Love the pic of Con! Your LO is fantastic and I really am "feeling the love" on your blog!