Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stickles or Alcohol Ink Container




So I've been surfing the European blogs because there are so many fabulous artists out there. I came across someone, somewhere who posted a holder (no instructions) but I didn't let that deter me one little bit...after a lot of thought about every time I woke up on Monday night, I had already figured it out...This takes only 1 pc of double sided paper, girls....I hope to have a tutorial for ya on Friday(my day off)if ya are interested and will try to tut one on the alcohol ink stick pins as I have had several requests. This will hold 16 bottles of stickles or alcohol inks and looks oh so cute on your crafty table.

I need to get busy as I'm teaching a scrapbooking class at the library where I work on March 5 so I'll try to get my samples together and share those as well. Well I am off to blog hop and get some inspiration.

Blessings to you all, Sandi

11 comments:

Tee McNeil Art said...

I'll take one...er two please! LOL It's adorable. So so pretty. Love it!

Connie Mercer said...

awesomeness!!!!i want to make one....

Kathy and Lucky said...

You did a great job, this is great and how great next to the button holder :)

cardsister said...

Too cute! You gotta get the tut up so I can make one too!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Sandi, what a fun idea! Great organizational tool, too! :)

Fiona said...

This is a great project....I have my Stickles stashed away so it's 'out of sight, out of mind'; if I kept them on my desk maybe I'd sparkle more!!!

Unknown said...

great idea, i just have myne in a box somewhere lol

Jacquel said...

Very nice!! I have mine stored in a clear container but yours is sooo much cuter!!! TFS!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome job...maybe you shouldn't do so much work for your friends and then you would be able to create more!!! LOL

KER said...

i have a ton of stickles...this would be sooo handy...how did you do it?

mumtomanyuk said...

Hi
Have you posted the instructions anywhere???