Friday, October 31, 2008

A WEEKEND OF CHALLENGES

I've been gone from home for the past 3 weekends. The last 2 I was up in the hill country, and the one before I worked all weekend long, so this weekend I have a whole lot of cleaning to do.
Thats challenge #1, and if you saw my living room & playroom you'd know what I was talking about. haha!!
But don't worry too much about me, it will all work out in the end. I will be playing. I am posting a challenge that I'll be working on so hopefully I will have some new cards to post soon. Join in and play along if you'd like. Its always fun to stamp with "friends". The fact that we really don't know each other doesn't matter, haha, come along for the journey. I am also involved in a scrapbooking challenge and another card challenge that someone is about to post. I think it is along the lines of "make a card with no adhesive, haha!!! Have a great day and check back soon.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What the hey? I am just "someone"?! Now, I'm taking away adhesive and CARDSTOCK!