Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Connie's Challenge

Connie threw us out a challenge last week and gave us a week to get it done. I've had mine done awhile because I couldn't wait to get it done. Anyway, it was suppose to be our favorite cookie recipe and this is one that my son Stevie absolutely loves (and of course everyone else does as well). I always have to make a double batch for all other friends & family members when I do make them. To be honest though, its been a few years since I've entered into the dark world of cooking, but maybe this will get me motivated. I mean, Stevie's birthday is Friday, afterall!!! I used mostly SU except for the blings & ric-rack. Don'tcha just love that paper, especially the blue flowers in the background. I love it!!! Well, my fingers are crossed for the drawing..I hope I win, I hope I win, I hope I win!!!!! haha...gotta love a challenge Have a great tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love it! You rocked it...So nice .

cardsister said...

Well, aren't you just "Miss Thing" and all that!! It's recipe-licious!! Good job...as always!

Back to New Blinds said...

mmm that is really pretty!! I love those colours together.

Regards Pam